The demands on a General Contractor are many. European Techniques prides itself on meeting those demands with real and timely solutions.
- Experience – Our longevity in the business is a testament to our commitment to our clients. That experience, and how we use it to support our Contractors is what has made us the regional leader in the industry.
- Certification – Be it AWI, LEED, FSC, or Native American projects, we are experienced and capable of handling the unique demands of these projects.
- Budgets – We are there from the beginning, providing budgetary figures to assist Contractors in making successful bids.
- Detailed Scope – We stand behind our bids. Confidence in our ability to scope projects makes this possible.
- Value Engineering – We recognize there are times when value engineering is critical when the need to balance the client’s budget with an architect’s vision. Our knowledge and experience gives us the ability to make sizeable contributions to this effort.
- Change Orders – We’re not that company that gets the job with a low bid and then makes it up with change orders.
- Bonding – When situations call for bonding and/or reviewed financials, we can readily provide them.
- Design Services – Because we don’t limit ourselves to a catalog, we are adept at providing custom designed solutions when the need arises.
- Project Schedules/Deadlines – We clearly understand the demands placed on Contractors to meet schedules. We partner with clients throughout the entire process to beat those deadlines. From timely submittals through timely install we have dedicated resources to make it happen.
- Capacities – Our investment in facilities, equipment, technology, and talented workers is unmatched within the market. Our highly automated facilities and lean manufacturing approach to production provide us the flexibility to successfully handle multiple large and small jobs simultaneously.
- Professional Grade – Our products are designed, built and installed to the highest of quality standards and backed by warranty.
- Clients – From family owned and operated to national contractors and everyone in between, we’ve partnered with them all. Click Here to see a list of our valued partners and what they have to say about us.